ACR FireFly PRO SOLAS
FireFly PRO SOLAS
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. The all-new Firefly PRO rescue strobe lights are the brightest and most feature-packed strobe lights on the market today. With three activation functions, toggle between the ultra-bright strobe or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close-up recovery operations.
Our innovative new wide light emission LEDs produce a 360° beam of light (41 candela) allowing for visibility of over 3 miles. Our cool white light has no yellow tinting which allows for a more visible light beam that can be seen at greater distances. With an energy efficient microprocessor and redesigned electronics, the Firefly PRO boasts maximum operation life in the harshest of conditions. With a single set of AA Lithium batteries, the Firefly PRO will continuously strobe for over 56 hours or use the Steady-On feature for 28 hours. That is twice as long as our competitors and exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements by over 48 hours.
The new compact size will easily fit inside an inflatable life jacket or pocket for comfortable wear-ability. The military spec casing is rugged enough to withstand years of abuse and the harshest environments. The two lashing loops and included Velcro strap make mounting the Firefly PRO to your life jacket, belt or pack extremely easy so that the strobe light can be readily accessible the moment you need it.
- Size: 4.4" x 2.2" x 1.2"
- Weight: 2.39 oz (68 g) (without batteries)
- Operation: Manual On/Off switch
- Waterproof: Factory tested to 33 feet (10m)
- Lamp: LED - cool white
- Strobe Intensity: 41 Candela (Strobe)
- Strove Visibility: Over 3 miles
- Strobe Flash Rate: 60 P/M +/-
- Strobe Operation: 56 hours (with AA lithium batteries )
- Certification: SOLAS, USCG, MED, IMO LSA, CE
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Waterproof: Yes
- Visible Range (Miles): 3+ miles
- Operational Life (Hours): 56 Hours
- Battery Type: AA
- Activation Method: Manual
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 9"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 791659003404