Adventure Medical Fire Starter Kit
Fire Starter Kit
Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ Kit
The Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ Kit is the ultimate fire starter kit, ideal for everything from backpacking trips to survival situations. Minimalist and practical, this kit weighs only 0.2 oz. yet contains the essentials you need to start up to 20 fires in any weather conditions, all in a reusable DryFlex bag. Along with detailed fire starting instructions, the kit includes 20 pieces of Tinder Quik™. This waterproof and windproof tinder will burn for up to 3 minutes, even when wet, giving you plenty of time to build a fire. Ignite the Tinder Quik™ using the Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ sparker, a one-handed striker tested to produce up to 5,000 sparks. Compact yet comprehensive, the Fire Lite™ Kit makes starting a fire easier, whether you add it to your survival gear or pack it as your fire starter for backpacking and camping trips.
- Dependable Striker - Produce a powerful shower of sparks with the windproof Fire Lite™ sparker, tested to produce up to 5,000 sparks and spark in any weather at any altitude.
- Fast & Easy Ignition - Ignite the Tinder Quik™ easily with a single spark from the one-handed Fire Lite™sparker to quickly build a fire.
- Warmth in Any Weather - Build a fire even in fierce conditions with a windproof striker and tinder that easily lights and stays lit, even when wet.
- Lightweight & Compact - Fit the Fire Lite™ Kit in your pack every trip – the entire kit weighs only 0.2 oz. and fits in the palm of your hand.
- Detailed Instructions - Follow comprehensive instructions for tips on the best techniques for choosing kindling, starting a fire, and safely monitoring the fire.
- Size: 3.5" x 0.5" x 4"
- Weight: .2 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
Survive Outdoors Longer® All-Weather Fire Cubes
The essential kindling for survival situations, Survive Outdoors Longer® All-Weather Fire Cubes™ are professional grade, all-weather fire starters that ignite easily and are designed to stay lit even in the worst conditions. Completely waterproof and windproof, each of these fire starter cubes will burn for 10-12 minutes, providing plenty of time to start a fire in the rain or boil a pint of water using a portable stove! Individually wrapped for ease of travel, each cube weighs only 0.2 oz., making them a lightweight but lasting addition to your survival gear. Each cube can be cut into eight pieces that burn for 2-3 minutes, giving you enough time to start a small bundle of kindling for your fire. The cubes burn completely smokeless and odorless and are nontoxic, helping to reduce environmental impact, and come with a Survive Outdoors Longer Fire Lite™ sparker and fire starting instructions. To ignite, simply scrape a small pile of shavings on top of the fire cube and aim the sparks from the Survive Outdoors Longer Fire Lite™ sparker at the shavings.
- Fire Starters That Last - Build up to 48 fires by dividing each of the 6 included cubes into 8 smaller pieces able to burn for 2-3 minutes.
- Kindling & Survival Fuel - Make a roaring campfire or disinfect water, as just one fire cube burns at 1300°F, hot enough to boil 16 oz. of water in just ten minutes.
- Bonus Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ Sparker & Instructions - Ignite the cubes easily using this one-handed striker tested to produce up to 5,000 sparks and follow detailed fire starting instructions to build your fire.
- Highly Portable - Pack the lightweight cubes in the included DryFlex storage bag, which is reusable and waterproof, or grab one individually wrapped cube for an overnight trip.
- Waterproof & Windproof - Start a fire in the rain or any conditions with these 100% waterproof fire starter cubes, which will burn through the worst wind and rain.
- Non-Toxic & Controllable - Protect the environment by burning these non-toxic, completely smokeless and odorless cubes that you can easily extinguish by smothering them and reuse later.
- Size: 7.5" x 1.5" x 5"
- Weight: .025 lbs
- Group Size: 1 - 4 People
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days