|Lowrance HOOK²-7 7" Chartplotter/Fishfinder SplitShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Nav+ Chart
HOOK2-7 7" Chartplotter/Fishfinder SplitShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Nav+ Chart
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 7 SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 7 features SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a worldwide basemap Navionics+ Chart Card. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 7-inch SolarMAX™ Display - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ - SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in detailed mapping - Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options - You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot - -Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation - -Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.(Both Included)
- Display: 7" (177.8mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP, Wide-angle 200kHz, 455/800 kHz,
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: SplitShot transducer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 9.31" \ 236.4 mm
- Product Depth: 3.28" \ 83.3 mm
- Product Height: 5.64" \ 143.3 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Comes with worldwide basemap Navionics+ Chart Card
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Gold/HotMaps Premium/C-Map-N
- Included Transducer: 000-10428-001
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 7
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: 3000/100
- Weather Capable: No
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 8"W x 11"L WT: 4.05 lbs
- UPC: 9420024169650