NOCO GC027 X-Connect 12V, 2 Amp Regulator
GC027 X-Connect 12V, 2 Amp Regulator
The GC027 is an innovative 2 amp micro-controller for charging all 12V lead-acid batteries, including Wet, Gel, MF, EFB and AGM. This regulator uses pulse-width-modulation (PWM) for precision charge control, and features a built-in Recovery mode for recovering damaged and sulfated batteries. GC027 matches power with safety featuring built-in protection against reverse polarity, spark proof, overcharge, over current, overheating, short circuit and open circuit. Its modular design allows you to plug-n-play with any NOCO Battery Life Solar Panel.
- Innovative; Micro-controller for charging 12V lead-acid batteries, including Wet, Gel, MF, EFB and AGM
- Precision charging; Includes an innovative 12V Flex Regulator for optimal charging for 12V batteries with Recovery Mode;
- Designed for safety; The safest solar charging solution with reverse polarity, spark-proof, overcharge, over-current and short-circuit protection
- Power indicator; LED indicator lets you know when the solar panel is generating power
- Modular Design; Plug-n-play technology with all NOCO Battery Life Solar Panels
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.