RAM Mount Strap Clamp, Roll Bar Mount w/Universal X-Grip® Cell/iPhone Cradle
Strap Clamp, Roll Bar Mount w/Universal X-Grip® Cell/iPhone Cradle
The RAM-B-231-2-UN7U consists of a steel strap base, stainless steel u-bolt base, double socket arm and universal spring loaded X-Grip® cradle for cell phones. Designed for a clean installation, the RAM strap mount will accommodate most common roll bar sizes on UTV’s, allowing for the placement of the RAM rubber ball base. This mount can also be attached to smaller diameter handlebars on ATVs using the included hardware. The included X-Grip® cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone. The perfect complement to the modern sleek interior of today's vehicles, the RAM X-Grip® is the cell phone cradle evolved.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
Rail Accommodation Dimensions:
- Mount with Strap: 1.57" to a maximum of 3.15"
- Mount with U-Bolt: 0.50" to a maximum of 1.25"
- Minimum Width = 1.875" (Minimum Height = 4.25")
- Maximum Width = 3.25" (Minimum Height = 2.25")
- Depth = 0.875"
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Part number reflects product packaged in a retail box for store shelf display. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.